Friday, April 04, 2008

Upcoming Appearances!

The weekend of April 18th, you can see me at NEW YORK COMIC CON along with my great pals Ray Snyder and David Hahn. If you're in town, come by and say "hey". Ray and I will be signing our NYCC variant GI JOE cover at the Devil's Due Productions booth at varied times throughout the weekend, and David, Ray and I will be signing at the DC Comics booth on Sunday from 3pm-4pm. The rest of the time we'll be hanging out in Artist's Alley.
May 3rd, Free Comicbook Day, I'll be appearing at METROPOLIS COMICS in Bellflower, CA with my lovely wife Karen Carnegie-Johnson, re-take director on THE SIMPSONS. Also, she worked on THE SIMPSONS MOVIE. Come by and say "Hello", and maybe we'll draw something cool for you.
To answer the folks who've been asking lately, I won't be attending San Diego Comic Con this year, because our NEW BABY is due shortly before the con in July. I might make it down there briefly, but just to see some friends. Karen and I will see you there next year, though, with our new tyke along for the ride.

No comments: