Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Back to the Dept. of Big Thanks!

A long overdue Dept. of Big Thanks THANKS to Aimee LoSecco for adding her page from my Wonder Woman run to the "From Panel To Panel" Exhibition that was curated by her friend Tara Donahue during the New York Comic Con. It was really cool to know that my work was being featured among so many great artists. Aimee and Tara, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to get over to the gallery to see the show--I stayed really busy during the con every day--but I hope you'll send me some pictures from the show when you get time. I'll post 'em here!
Also, another big THANKS to Aimee and her co-workers at the Gotham City Comics booth at NYCC for being so cool, and giving me a killer deal on my Bowen Wasp bust. Karen and I stopped by Gotham City Comics when we were in New York last November at Aimee's invitation, and it's a really cool shop. They're at 796 Lexington Ave. 2nd Floor at 62nd st. Stop by and see 'em if you're in New York!
BIG THANKS to the awesome folks at Metropolis Comics in Bellflower, CA for having me and Karen as their guests for Free Comic Book Day '08. What a rush! We had a spectacular crowd turn out, and Karen and I had a great time meeting everyone. THANKS to Gail, John, Debbie, and all the other great folks at Metropolis for a great afternoon, and thanks to all the folks who came out to see us. It was a real blast.

No comments: