Monday, August 25, 2008

UPDATE for late August

Boy, a new baby keeps you busy! Karen and I have been having a great time with our super-cute little daughter, Cole. Lotsa family has been here to see us and we've had lots going on here at Casa de Johnson.
In the meantime, I've gotten to work on a couple of new covers for Devil's Due Productions---The cover for HACK/SLASH #18, and I just finished up the cover for an issue of the upcoming BIONIC COMMANDO comic that's inspired by the new and exciting version of the classic video game. I'll post the artwork for all to see as soon as it's ok to do so.
I've also been getting in some work on The Black Lake---Previous posting here featured our first promo piece for the graphic novella. Hopefully it aroused some curiousity out there. I'm having a lot of fun every time I get to sit down with it. I'll have something new to post here in the near future. In the meantime, please keep checking back!

No comments: