Monday, November 02, 2009

New Ebay sales and Drew stuff



Wow---It's been a long time since I wrote here last---Many apologies to anyone watching here!
Just wanted to announce two new pages for sale now on Ebay---The Big Osiris Splash Page of Doom, and The Page After That. Both pages are work from Week 23 of the great series, 52. These pages feature the first appearance of the young hero, Osiris. Please do stop by and give them a look!
Here are the links!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160374940092&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

And:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160374941076&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling


In other news, I'm waiting for the script for a new mini-series that I will be working on for DC Comics. I'll announce just what that series is as soon as it's ok with DC. No new info on my creator-owned book, The Black Lake, but I continue to work on it whenever I can.
More artwork and announcements coming in the near future! Ciao for now.

No comments: