Sunday, February 17, 2008

What I'm working on....

SUPERGIRL #28. It's coming due soon here, so my posts will be brief for a while. For all you nice folks who are ripping me a new one for how little I was able to work on the recently released #26: I can only apologize for my appendix's bad behavior. It had worked itself into a state and had to be removed. Heck of a way to spend New Years Day, lemme tell you.
SUPERGIRL #27 will feature a great looking fill-in by Rick Leonardi with page one by yours truly. SUPERGIRL #28 will feature an all-Drew issue at last. Hope you all like it, I'm having a lot of fun drawing it.
ALSO---Look for the upcoming NY ComicCon Cover for GI Joe featuring The Baroness and Destro that Ray and I just finished. It was a heck of a lotta fun, and we'll be signing it at the Devil's Due Booth at the NYCC. Also, look for us in Artist's Alley with our good buddy, David Hahn.
FINALLY, to settle a controversy I've heard about lately: In SUPERGIRL #23---In the panel where she's flying up to the tesseract and you can kinda see up her skirt---Folks, she's wearing shorts under there. Brad just colored 'em kinda grayish and it looks like shading. Refer too all of my previous Girl illustration in comics. I'm no perv.

No comments: